When you need the assistance of our awesome support folks, there are two methods by which to create and submit a ticket:
- Sign In and Submit: This is the ideal way to submit a ticket. Not only does it help us process your ticket faster, but it also lets you access and update your open tickets right here on help.guildwars2.com.
- Submit a Ticket Anonymously: If you can’t login or don’t have an account, you can also submit a ticket anonymously. Make sure to fill in as many fields as possible, as this will make it easier for us to process your ticket and get back to you with a response.
Once you've submitted a ticket to the team, we’ll use the contact email you provide to get back to you with updates or troubleshooting steps you can take to address the problem. In the event that you need to update your ticket, add additional details, or no longer need assistance, there are a few ways for you to review and reply to any tickets you've created.
UPDATING YOUR TICKET VIA EMAIL
One of the first things you’ll receive after submitting a ticket is an automated confirmation email: either at the email address you provided (if you submitted a ticket anonymously), or at the login email tied to your game account. This email not only confirms that we've received your ticket, but offers a useful channel to update your ticket: a means to provide additional details about the problem, attach screenshots or logs which help explain the issue, or update the support team with new information as they dig into the problem.
Simply reply to the latest email confirmation, include any text and attach any images that you would like added to your ticket, and then hit “send” to update your ticket in our database.
UPDATING YOUR TICKET VIA ZENDESK (SIGN-IN ONLY)
If you signed in when initially submitting your ticket, you will not only receive a confirmation email (mentioned above), but will be able to access all of your open tickets right on the help.guildwars2.com site. Accessing your open tickets is easy:
- In the upper right corner of the support site, click Sign In.
- Use your game credentials to sign into the support site.
- Once you're logged in, click your account name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select My Tickets.
- Search for (or click) on a ticket's subject to view and update the ticket.
- (If the ticket is still open) use the comment field below your ticket to update the Support Team with any additional details about the problem. Hit Submit to save and send your updates.
Please note that you will NOT be able to search for (or access) your tickets via the Knowledgebase itself, which will yield no results if you use the main 'Search' field. Instead, you will need to use the 'Search Tickets' field on the 'My Tickets' page to find a specific ticket you've submitted.