You can download the Guild Wars 2 client at any time from the ArenaNet account site:
Once you've created an ArenaNet account, you'll be able to review and download the games you own on the Account Management page.
How do I install the game?
Windows® Installation Instructions
- Double-click the Gw2Setup.exe file to run it.
- If prompted to run the file, select Run.
- If prompted to let the executable make changes to your device, select Yes.
- Click the red Install Guild Wars 2 button.
- Next, select a location where you want to install Guild Wars 2. By default, it will install to: C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2
- Once you've selected a location, click OK to begin the installation process.
- Use the region flag drop-down in the top right corner of the Launcher to set your language.
- When the login fields appear, enter your ArenaNet account name and password into their respective fields.
- Click LOG IN.
- Once the installation finishes, click PLAY to begin your adventure!
- You can review the minimum system requirements to play Guild Wars 2 in this article.
- If you want to purchase a game key to upgrade your account, you can learn about where to find one in this article.
- If you need help creating an ArenaNet account, you can follow the instructions in this article.
- To learn more about managing your ArenaNet account, visit this article.