In the event that you’ve misplaced, lost, sold, deleted, or didn’t receive an item of particular importance, the Customer Service team can help you investigate or even replace the item.
Searching for a Missing Item
If you've lost or cannot find an item, take a moment to search your entire account before submitting a support ticket. Here are a few places to look:
- Ensure you didn’t move the item to a different character.
- Ensure you didn't accidentally equip the item on a character.
- Use the search bar at the top of the inventory window [I] to search for the item.
- Use the search bar at the top of the bank window to search for the item.
- Use the search bar at the top of the guild bank window to search for the item.
- Ensure you didn’t auto-deposit the item into your storage (if it is an option).
- Ensure you didn’t accidentally sell the item to a vendor. More on how to use the Buyback () tab below.
Recovering a Sold Item
If you accidentally sold a valuable item to a vendor, you should be able to recover it as long as you remain online and in the same zone.
- If you have not logged out or changed maps, speak to any vendor.
- Click the Buyback () tab. This will display the items you've sold to vendors in the map.
- Highlight the item and click Buy back to purchase the item you accidentally sold.
Items can be bought back for the same price that you sold them, and will remain on the Buyback tab until you purchase them, change maps, or log out of the game—at which point they'll disappear forever.
Submitting a Support Ticket
If you cannot recover the item—or if you know you accidentally deleted or sold the item—please submit a support ticket with the following details:
- The item that was lost
- A wiki link of the item in question (if available)
- When the item was originally obtained
- When the item was lost
- What you suspect happened to the item (Was it sold? Was it deleted? etc.)
We will use the information you provide to search our logs and determine whether the item qualifies for replacement.