Gem cards are a super easy and reliable way to unlock gems for you to use in the game. Below, we'll cover how to use your codes to add gems to your account.
I purchased a gem card. How do I redeem the code?
- Log in to Guild Wars 2 with the account where you want to unlock gems.
- Open the Black Lion Trading Company panel. (The default hotkey is [O]. You can also click the lion icon in the upper left corner of the game screen.)
- Select the “Redeem Code” button in the upper left corner of the Store homepage.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your serial code for gems.
Gems are delivered automatically when the code is successfully redeemed.
How much do gem cards cost? How many gems do I get?
We offer the following denominations of gem cards:
NOTE: Gem amounts are subject to change based on fluctuations in currency conversion rates.
If you're looking for a place to purchase a Gem Card, look to these authorized retailers in your region:
- Canada: Best Buy Canada, London Drugs, EBGames
- United States: Fred Meyer, NewEgg, Fry's, Amazon, Best Buy, Game Stop
- Germany: Gamestop, Media Markt, Saturn
- France: FNAC, Amazon
- Belgium & Netherlands: Game Mania, Free Record Shop
- Italy: Amazon.it
- Spain: FNAC, Gamestop
- Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland: CDON, Webhallen
- South Africa: BT Games