Gem cards are a super easy and reliable way to unlock gems for you to use in the game. Below, we'll cover how to use your codes to add gems to your account.
I purchased a gem card. How do I redeem the code?
- Log in to Guild Wars 2 with the account where you want to unlock gems.
- Open the Black Lion Trading Company panel. (The default hotkey is [O]. You can also click the lion icon in the upper left corner of the game screen.)
- Select the “Redeem Code” button in the upper left corner of the Store homepage.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your serial code for gems.
Gems are delivered automatically when the code is successfully redeemed.
Redeeming 10-Digit Gem Codes
The 10-digit Guild Wars 2 gem codes can be a bit tricky to redeem. If you are experiencing issues with your 10-digit gem code, try entering your code using the format shown in the parentheses (XXXXXXXXXX ) —make sure to enter the space at the end.
How much do gem cards cost? How many gems do I get?
We offer the following denominations of gem cards:
NOTE: Gem amounts are subject to change based on fluctuations in currency conversion rates.
If you're looking for a place to purchase a Gem Card, look to these authorized retailers in your region:
- Global Retailers: GameStop, Amazon
- North America: Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Newegg
- Europe: MediaMarkt, GAME, Saturn, Micromania